The Living Heritage - Indian Heritage Centre
Physical Format Only
The students tour Indian Heritage Centre and take a close look at the exhibits. They learn through inquiry based learning. The facilitator uses drama techniques for better understanding and to appreciate the exhibits.
• develop students’ knowledge and understanding of, and critical thinking about, theatre and drama in a variety of historical and cultural settings
• stimulate creative exploration of ideas and the expression of these ideas through dramatic forms and theatre conventions
• foster enjoyment of theatre and drama and so develop the affective, cognitive and aesthetic domains of learning as well as personal and collaborative skills
1. Pupils will learn about exhibits in the museum through inquiry-based learning.
2. To bring the exhibits alive through drama techniques.
Indian Heritage Centre
Pri - Lower / Pri - Upper / Sec - Lower / Sec - Upper / JC/CI / ITE
English / Tamil
No. of Instructors
Cost Per Student
$15 per Hour
Total Cost of Programme
$600 ( 20 students 2 hours)